From 8 October to 17 December 2019, from 6:30 pm to 9 pm, at various locations in Brussels.
As part of its Climate Plan and its zero waste policy, the City of Brussels is organizing 8 workshops (Do It Yourself DIY) on zero waste.
View this post on Instagram
Did you know roughly 10 million tonnes of plastic enters our oceans every year 🌎 . #ecoquotes . Follow @ecoquotes . 📸@successpictures . . . . . #eco #ecofriendly #environment #pollution #recycle #zerowaste #reuse #earth #plasticfree #savetheplanet #climatechange #ocean #lessplastic
- Tuesday 8 October. Make your own cleaning products * (Eco-Advice: Rue du Chêne 8 – 1000 Brussels)
- Tuesday 22 October. Bee’s Wrap workshop (Eco-Advice: Rue du Chêne 8 – 1000 Brussels)
- Tuesday 5 November. Make your own cleaning products * (Espace S Cinquantenaire, in the park behind the mosque – 1000 Brussels)
- Tuesday 19 November. Shopping bags workshop (Rossignol Community Centre, Chemin du Rossignol 18-20 – 1120 Brussels)
- Tuesday 26 November. Tawashi workshop (Eco-Advice: Rue du Chêne 8 – 1000 Brussels)
- Tuesday 3 December. Furoshiki workshop (Haren Community Centre, Rue de Cortenbach 11 – 1130 Brussels)
- Tuesday 10 December. Make your own cleaning products * (Espace S Lips, Rue de la Comtesse de Flandre 4 – 1020 Brussels)
- Tuesday 17 December. Workshop making cake transport bags (Querelle Community Centre, Rue du Lavoir 32 – 1000 Brussels)
* Workshop making your own cleaning products: tablets for the dishwasher, all-purpose cleaner and detergent. Bring two empty bottles and a jar of jam.
Because the number of places is limited, you must register with the Eco Advice Unit:
- 02 279 33 10
- ecoconseil at brucity.be