The World Savings and Retail Banking Institute (WSBI) and the European Savings and Retail Banking Group (ESBG) are looking for (m/f) Communications Adviser an early career position.
- Monitors, updates and develops content on the websites, social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn,…), e-newsletters, CRM-databases and optimises the use of e-tools;
- Participates in the organisation of conferences, seminars and other events.
- Degree in communications/Journalism or equivalent studies;
- Minimum two years’ experience in communication and editing;
- Knowledge of and affinity for banking and public policy;
- Good knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of Spanish, French and German is a considerable asset;
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Content Management Systems is an asset, as well as knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop;
- Have a sense of initiative, organisation and diplomacy.
A dynamic organisation, an international environment, and the opportunity to learn about the banking industry and to put your mark on a challenging communications outreach.
Candidates are invited to apply online with a detailed CV and covering letter.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.savings-banks-events.org/hrdatabase/onlineapplication.aspx →