European trade association representing medical technologies industries
MedTech Europe is the European trade association representing the medical technology industries, from diagnosis to cure. They represent Diagnostics and Medical Devices manufacturers operating in Europe Medtech Europe is currently looking for a Communications Manager for 1000 Brussels.
- Work closely with the Market Access & Economic Policies and Legal & Compliance teams to align/complement their ‘business’ objectives with strategic communication efforts;
- Developing communication plans for key topics;
- Developing key messages and drafting various materials for key topics/working groups;
- Liaising with media/press to achieve consistent messaging to identified target audiences;
- Initialising and managing events and ensuring maximum impact of messages;
- Responsible for the management and implementation of the MedTech Europe blog (www.thisismedtech.com);
- Management of editorial processes and calendar (managing contributors, reviewing, creating and curating content);
- Management of dissemination to target audiences;
- Collaboration with member companies and associations to leverage platform for common business objectives;
- Develop effective promotion to internal and external stakeholders (including social media campaigns and advertising);
- Responsible for CEO positioning and ghost writing;
- Define critical topics where CEO blogs will help the overall positioning of MedTech Europe;
- Handle daily communication needs;
- Write opinion articles, blogs, press releases and news items;
- Pitch, secure and manage media interviews, blogs and other formats;
- Assist on adhoc projects for the MedTech Forum etc.;
- Liaising with vendors;
- Ensure operational support of the Surgical group;
- Support the preparation of agenda, speakers, workshops, minutes and follow-up with members;
- Ensure high-quality media monitoring;
- Lead on daily, monthly, yearly and digital monitoring and reporting together with the external agency.
- Excellent English (oral and written);
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience;
- Proven ability to formulate and articulate clear messages about complex subjects;
- Proven excellent writing skills for online as well as off-line;
- Detailed knowledge of (media) communications strategy development and execution processes;
- Strategic and analytical thinking;
- Ability to manage a demanding workload with tight deadlines and consistently deliver to high standards;
- Reactiveness and proven experience in taking responsibility;
- Meticulous/eye for detail;
- Nice-to-have skills;
- Familiarity with the EU healthcare landscape;
- Knowledge of EU institutions.
Competitive Salary + Performance Bonus, Pension Plan, Full Medical Plan (+Family), Luncheon Vouchers, 7€, iPhone + Subscriptions, Laptop & Transport Reimbursement.
For more information: Call EMMA WAITES on the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.profilegroup.com/en/offres-demploi-postuler.asp?id=10818 →