The Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management, (SBS-EM) is the leading French-speaking business school in Belgium. Located in Brussels, the heart of Europe, the school is part of the Université Libre de Bruxelles. Bringing together over 2700 students, the SBS-EM offers a wide array of programmes, ranging from undergraduate to executive education programmes, both in French and English.
Solvay Executive Education is recruiting a new team member in the Advanced Masters team. The purpose of this position will be to provide administrative, operational and general support to candidates, students and alumni in the advanced master’s programmes.
Under the supervision of the programme coordinator and the Chief Operation Manager, he/she will be responsible of:
- Following-up on general administrative requests of the faculty and the participants;
- Processing and entering course-related material and data (evaluation, attendance,…);
- Maintaining and updating candidates and courses databases.
- Taking care of the course organisation, including preparation of course material, classrooms and exams;
- Providing daily support to the faculty (welcoming, courses uploading, books order,…);
- Providing daily support to the participants (distribution of course materials, assignment reception, inform of last minutes schedule changes,…);
- Helping to organize students events, promotional events, networking activities, programme-related events and meetings.
- Liaising with faculty and participants on general issues, including handling emails and phone requests;
- Co-representing the programmes during promotional events and social activities;
- Follow-up on potential candidates’ requests (call, email,…).
- Bachelor degree;
- Outstanding command of French and English, both written and spoken;
- Experience in multi-tasking, operational positions or in the customer service area;
- Proficiency in Word processing, Powerpoint, Excel and general database;
- Experience in event sector or/and in education is an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills, in particular attentiveness to detail and problem-solving attitude;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to manage time constraints in accordance to deadlines;
- Sense of diplomacy and sound communication skills, both oral and written;
- Strong service-oriented and quality-driven mindset;
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks at one time when needed;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be able to cooperate as well with team members than work autonomously.
LOCATION AND WORKING REGIME:
- The job will be based in our Brussels headquarters, with occasional trips in the context of study trip;
- The working regime will be of 38 hours per week, from Monday to Friday;
- Flexibility to work occasionally in the evening and week-ends, when requested.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An exciting job within a renowned and fast-growing organisation dedicated to the promotion of top-level education;
- A multidisciplinary and multicultural working environment;
- A non-routine position implying diversified actions and exchanges with a dynamic international team.
- Please answer all questions and attach your CV and motivation letter. Click here and follow the instructions carefully.
- Selection and interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis.
- Availability requested as of end of February 2018 – Early March.
- For more information on our organisation and activities, please visit our website:
www.solvay.edu/exed and www.am.solvay.edu
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.eurobrussels.com/job_apply_questions.php?job_id=139879 →