ERTICO – ITS Europe (www.ertico.com) is a multi-sector, public/private association of more than 115 partners pursuing the development and deployment of Intelligent Transport Systems and Services (ITS). ITS is the integration of information and communications technology (ICT) with the transport infrastructure, vehicles and travellers in order to improve mobility of people and goods leading to smarter, safer, cleaner and more comfortable journeys.
We are currently seeking to recruit full-time (m/f) position based in Brussels: PROJECT MANAGER Specialised in ITS: Connected & Automated Driving.
Your role as Project Manager at ERTICO is to contribute and promote Intelligent Transport Systems at the European level through participation in ERTICO activities and new developments. You will also take all management responsibilities for collaborative ECfunded projects.
As selected candidate, Your responsibilities are to:
- Develop technical and scientific expertise in the field of ITS and contribute to the success of the ERTICO Programme “Connected & Automated Driving”;
- Synthetize technical information received from ERTICO partners to develop new innovative collaborative research topics;
- Steer all consortium members to deliver highest quality innovative results according to project schedule;
- Advocate the value of the project results to external stakeholders in order to develop a sustainable exploitation of results after conclusion;
- Write high quality technical and non-technical reports and deliverables;
- Ensure efficient organisation of project activities (technical coordination, project meetings, cooperation with the EC, financial and administration aspects);
- Manage successfully all contractual aspects of collaborative EC funded projects;
- Coordinate project communication strategy and activities in collaboration with the Consortium Members including the development of technical program for events, conferences, demonstrations and workshops.
As successful candidate, You have:
- ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) or Automotive Engineering degree;
- Minimum 3 years research, innovation and development experience in the Industry (ICT or Automotive);
- Experience in EC proposal development;
- Experience in connected and automated driving is an asset;
- Advantage to have experience in EC Project Management as work package leader;
- Excellent English written and oral skills; knowledge of one or more other European languages is an asset;
- You are flexible and service minded, able to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- You are a team player, accountable and able to work autonomously;
- You are a problem-solver, enthusiastic and positive.
ERTICO offers You a dynamic and diverse work environment with ample opportunities to learn and grow in a fast-moving field.
Please send us your application letter and resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org