Fire Safe Europe's aim is to make fire safety in buildings is made a priority across the EU.
Dynamic European association with lobbying objective in fire safety, currently having a job opening for a full-time Team coordinator. Team of 6 people.
- Excellent and proficient project and event management experience with a proven track record;
- Administration acumen and support to manage and follow projects’ budgets, agendas, milestones,… all matters related to project content and association management;
- Implement and deliver the agreed actions plan of any project or event;
- Taking responsibility for the effective flow of information between team members and participants in project activities;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication;
- Team building ability;
- Able to work independently and show initiative;
- Able to manage own time and prioritise tasks;
- Ability to work and communicate in a timely and constructive manner;
- Very good knowledge in all Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Powerpoint, Excel), WordPress;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as communications, public relations, business management or organizational structure;
- 2 to 5 years experience.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The team coordinator’s role is to provide and coordinate effective administrative support to the team’s logistical needs in project management, event planning/organisation, meetings and communication.
The team coordinator may also fill the role as an assistant to the team, fulfilling any requirement needed.
All applications must be submitted by latest EOB 10 November 2017. A full application must consist of a CV and a cover letter (in English) to describe interest and relevance to the position.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading: “FSEU APPLICATION: TEAM COORDINATOR”
Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated confidentially.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com