JUMP is the leading social enterprise working with organisations and individuals to close the gap between women and men at work, achieve sustainable corporate performance and create a more equal society. Empowering career women for the digital future by Jump is a questionnaire for women only.
Women and the digital revolution- What impact? What role can they play?
What is needed for you to thrive in the digital economy?
The digital disruption is impacting us all and re-shaping the job market. What’s the impact on women? How do you feel about it? By completing this survey, you will:
– Gain insights on how the digital age could impact you as a woman and your career
– Get some ideas on opportunities/challenges for career success in the digital age
– Help organisations offer adequate and appropriate support for you and other women in digital transformation
A few definitions
– By digital age we mean the age of technological disruption that expands into all areas of our lives, providing new tools that are revolutionising the way we live, the way we buy, the way we work, and the way companies and society operate and communicate.
– By digital skills we mean skills that enable people to create and share digital content, communicate and collaborate, develop new ways of working using digital channels, and solve business problems using digital solutions.
All data will be analysed and reported in aggregate to ensure strict confidentiality and anonymity.
You make complete the survey by following this webpage.