Starting on Monday 4th June, new works will start at the Boulevard Anspach and between the Rue du Marché aux Poulets and the Rue Grétry.
These works will be carried out in two successive phases:
- During the first phase, the central part of the boulevard between the footpaths is broken up and re-laid.
- In the second phase, the side parts and the footpath will be re-laid.
Duration of the works
- The duration of the works is estimated 6 months (4 months for the 1st phase and 2 months for the 2nd phase).
- The works are expected to be ready in early 2019, subject to favorable weather conditions.
- No works will be carried out during the construction industry holiday from 9 to 30 July 2018.
- These works have no impact on public transport.
- The passage for pedestrians, cyclists, persons with reduced mobility and access to shops is ensured during the entire duration of the works.
- The yard remains accessible on both sides for deliveries, either via the Rue Grétry or via the Rue du Marché aux Poulets.
Working hours of the yard
- From Monday to Sunday from 6 am to 7 pm.