13 free outdoor screenings in 13 locations will turn Brussels into an outdoor cinema this summer; allowing you to visit places of all the different municipalities and rediscover the city.
This travelling cinema has been ongoing for 18 years and is reminiscent of the neighbourhood cinemas that have largely disappeared today.
The films will start around 22:00 each night and will go between the various locations – from July 8 till 20.
Films on offer:
- Sunday 8: “It’s all for me” in Koekelberg
- Monday 9: “Goodbye up there” in Schaerbeek
- Tuesday 10: “Village Faces” in Watermael-Boitsfort
- Wednesday 11: “Insyriated” in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
- Thursday 12: “The insult” in Molenbee-Saint-Jean
- Friday the 13th: “Look for the woman” in Ganshoren
- Saturday 14th: “Django” in Uccle
- Sunday 15th: “Noce” in Jette
- Monday 16th: “The meaning of the party” Saint-Josse-ten-Noode
- Tuesday 17: “The anger of a patient man” in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre
- Wednesday 18: “In the fade” in Auderghem
- Thursday 19: “Make beautiful dreams” in Anderlecht
- Friday 20th: “Knock” in Evere
The pre-film reception will begin at 21:00 and will give the opportunity to get food and drink as well as help those with reduced mobility.