The next Heritage Days will take place on September 14th and 15th and will focus on A Place for Art.
On the initiative of Bourgmestre Olivier Maingain, in charge of culture and Gregory Matgen Alderman in charge of the promotion of the heritage, Woluwe-Saint-Lambert participates in the “Journées du patrimoine 2019″.
The activities that will take place on 14 and 15 September center around the theme “A place for art”.
It will be an opportunity to discover sites designed to host an artistic activity, housing collections or artistic workshops. The meeting places of artists will also be highlighted.
On the program in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert:
– The Artothèque of Wolubilis
– The Médiatine which hosts the exhibition “Le Monde by Frédéric Biesmans”
– The Linthout Castle (headquarters of the Academy of Music)
– An Arkadia guided walk to discover houses where famous artists or writers lived
– “Woluwe through the eyes of writers”: readings of texts evoking the commune.
The program will include venues designed to host an artistic activity (Academy of Fine Arts, Academy of Music, Dance School, Theater, Auditorium, Opera, Film), housing collections (painting, sculpture, literature, photography) or artist’s workshops.