The BIP – House of the Capital Region – opens the gates to its indoor courtyard to welcome the public from 12:00 until 14:30 every Friday until 31 August.
Frunch is a concept that combines food trucks, live music, a bar, and a large “chill out” terrace space allowing visitors to enjoy a relaxed lunch break in the sun in the centre of Brussels.
For its fifth anniversary, Frunch is pulling out all the stops to offer you more new features. Thanks to the Frunch Member Card you can get:
- 1€ discount on our Lillet cocktails @ Frunch’s Bar
- 1€ discount on one dish in every food trucks @ Frunch
- 2€ discount on entrance fee @ Experience.brussels
- 2€ discount on entrance fee @ Cinematek
- one free shot of hot chocolate @ Laurent Gerbeaud’s shop
- buy 1 get 1 free entrance @ Coundenberg Museum
- 2€ discount on entrance fee @ Musical instruments Museum
Good to know:
- Frunch will also be held one Thursday each month for after work drinks.
- Bip – Maison de la Région – Rue Royale – 1000 Bruxelles
- Reservation: + 00 32 2 563 63 99
- Organiser: Visit Brussels