Brussels Express is a daily online news platform where Expats based in Brussels and Bruxellois pure souche can find out what’s happening in their city and beyond.
- To manage BE database
- To coordinate BE newsletter
- To support the weekly content and BE contributors
- Website management
- Research for the upcoming content
- To help and draft articles
- Attending & covering events in Brussels
- Manage and boost BE social media platforms
- Have studied communication, journalism or EU affairs, with, ideally, a Masters’ degree;
- Have excellent writing and speaking skills in English;
- French and Dutch are an asset, but not mandatory;
- Be highly organised, meticulous, and self-reliant;
- Attention to details and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines;
- Flexible and problem-solving attitude.
Application: send an email to Mr. Antonio Buscardini: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: August 27.