Tram lines 8 and 25 are replaced by T-buses between Buyl and Boondael Gare stops from Monday 7 October to Friday 20 December 2019.
Place Marie-José is going to be completely renovated to create a friendly space for all. The renovation of tram tracks and stops, as well as the removal of the loop around Place Marie-José are part of this work.
During the works, STIB has confirmed that tram lines 8 and 25 are replaced by T-buses between Buyl and Boondael Gare stops from Monday 7 October to Friday 20 December 2019.
Direction Boondael Gare, the T-buses also serve the stop Cambre-Etoile.
After the Solbosch stop, the T-buses are diverted by Armand Huysmans Avenue and Avenue d’Italie. Marie-José and Brazil are moved there.
In the direction of Buyl, the T-buses serve the Hippodrome de Boitsfort stop and run on Franklin Roosevelt Avenue. Brazil and Marie-José are moved there.
Direction Boondael Station
- Cambre-Étoile: Avenue of the Mad Song, 2
- Buyl: Adolphe Buyl Avenue, 21 (bus stop 71 towards Delta)
- ULB: avenue Adolphe Buyl, 105 (bus stop 71 direction Delta)
- Solbosch: Solbosch Square, 30 (tram stop)
- Marie-José: Armand Huysmans avenue / Old Tilleul Square
- Brazil: avenue d’Italie, 45 (crossroads with Avenue de la Forêt)
- Boondael Station: avenue de la Forêt, 99
- Boondael Station: avenue de la Forêt, 111
- Boitsfort Racecourse: Franklin Roosevelt Avenue, 244
- Brazil: Franklin Roosevelt Avenue, 190
- Marie-José: Franklin Roosevelt Avenue, 112
- Solbosch: Antoine Depage Avenue, 39
- ULB: avenue Adolphe Buyl, 144 (tram stop)
- Jeanne: square Albert Devèze (bus stop 71 towards De Brouckère)
- Buyl: Hippodrome Avenue, 200 (bus stop 71 to De Brouckère)