Brussels Express is pleased to give the floor to a successful entrepreneurial story. Marion Bouvet is a French expat, living in Brussels who decided to launch a bold project.
During my studies, I needed to get back into shape. A friend told me about a new opportunity allowing me to get both: 1) a personalised follow-up and support by a ‘well-being coach’ who really understood my needs and helped me to reach my goals thanks to 5 ranges of products that can be used complementarily or individually 2) and a way to work differently as I could become my own boss, control my time and pursue my studies at the same time.
I joined a group of entrepreneurs and trained with them to become a “well-being coach” and a businesswoman. Today, I still have training sessions on a monthly basis but I also train my own partner associates.
So what is it that I do? I give personalised follow-up and support to people of all ages, who may have different way of lives and varied objectives (weight loss, enhancing sport performance, gaining weight, getting a better sleep, reducing stress etc…). For example, most recently, I had a lot of students who wanted a program to get through the exam period.
What makes my job unique is that I am available for my clients every step of the way. The fact to have experienced it first-hand makes all the difference. Because most of the time when people try to make a healthy change in their life, they are alone. Their family, friends, co-workers are not always the most supportive and it can drive a lot of people to fall back into their old habits and lose sight of their objectives.
In Brussels, I hear a lot “I can’t get back into shape because I often have business lunches” or “I don’t have time to go to sport.” To these people I reply: “It’s ok, the program will be completely adapted to you and your way of life.”
5 steps in order to achieve success:
- First, we start by an overview of the client’s lifestyle and needs for free.
- Once the needs and objectives are established, we put in place a plan. Then we implement it and I follow the client’s progression daily or weekly depending on the client’s wishes.
- Once the client has successfully reached his goal, my job doesn’t end there as I have to make sure that he stabilises it and can keep a healthy lifestyle.
- Thanks to our personalised programs and coaching our customer satisfaction rate is around 97%.
- And as I mentioned before, I am not limited to coaching, I am also creating a network of entrepreneurs in Belgium. A lot of people are looking to start their new company but don’t necessary have the money or the confidence to do it on their own. So by integrating a network, they are joining a team of entrepreneurs who are going to train them and help them reach their business goals. It’s the concept of “I can succeed by helping others to succeed”.