Interfax Global Energy invites you to a breakfast seminar in Brussels on 29 March 2017
to discuss the topic of Brexit and its implications for the Energy Union.
We will discuss the impact of Brexit on the European single energy market; relations with third countries; energy prices and hub trading; and the Emissions Trading System; as well as issues relating to state aid rules; the security of supply implications; the Ireland dilemma and more.
- Thierry Bros, senior research fellow, Oxford Institute for Energy Studies
- Ana Stanič, EU energy expert, E&A Law
- Marco Giuli, policy analyst, European Policy Centre
- Peter Willis, partner UK, Bird & Bird
- Peter Stewart, chief energy analyst, Interfax Global Energy
Andreas Walstad, EU Policy & Regulation editor, Interfax Global Energy
This breakfast seminar will be held on 29 March 2017 at Brussels Press Club, 95 Rue Froissart, 1040 Brussels
(Metro: Schuman; map) from 8:30 to 12:30. Registration and breakfast from 8:30.
Register now to avoid disappointment. Registration is compulsory and places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. This event is free of charge.
REGISTRATION : HERE