The beautiful warm weather followed us this week. I have decided to make some ice cream as if it was summer!
Just follow the few simple steps below and I promise you won´t be disappointed.
Ingredients, 4 portions:
- 300g frozen raspberries
- pulp from half a vanilla bean
- 70-100ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 5 leaves of melissa, chopped very thinly
Other: food processor
1. Put raspberries into the food processor and blend. Add vanilla pulp, coconut milk, honey and melissa and blend until it has a creamy, even consistence.
2. Fill in small bowls and serve with a melissa leave on top.
3. Eat quickly before anyone else can steal it from you!